hello, VERY basic step 7 program !!!

Omg, don't scare me dude, i have to to learn this stuff for work. On the hardware part, we have lots of siemens plc's, modules and materials.

I very much appreciate the help, its great because i realize it is possible to learn these things.

Now i have some days off work, i will definitely look into the books and documentations, and come back for more.

On the program part, the program that L D[AR2,P#0.0] did for me, i did dowloaded it into the plc and it worked !!!

I will be back with another method for it, for the flashing.

Oh I wasn't trying to scare you.

It's just that sometimes peopel think this is a one week thing.

Step 7 is IMO the most difficult PLC to learn, but you may have the advantage of not knowing the others, so S7 wont seem as odd to you.

Then again, you might pick it up better than I did.

But if you are not really interested, it will be very difficult.

I enjoyed it after I unlearned all the other PLC stuff I had learned.

Now I like S7.

Omg, don't scare me dude, i have to to learn this stuff for work. On the hardware part, we have lots of siemens plc's, modules and materials.
If that's the case they should send you to a good course to learn the basics.

Have you got the following program running and flashing your Q output ? Are you using Q124.0?

[gickr.com]_f7dfb9e2-afae-8014-d1a9-6c54bc63fbc4.gif

Last edited: