Help a virgin VM user set one up please...

Would an OEM or retail copy be best?

You can only generally get OEM at the time of buying hardware, there isn't any difference in he OS but the OEM one is probably going to be cheaper, although anybody selling OEM copies on the open market is generally not really following the MS licencing correctly as they are not transferable.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I am a senior engineering student who is about to begin the final stages of his senior design project before graduation. Anyways...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom