Help Ab 1336, Speed Select

Anis

Dear All,

I need your help to solve my following problem.

I've just replaced the old one 1336 to the new one 1336 Plus II in my washing machine.
The program remain the same, as I just downloaded from the old one and uploaded to the new one.
Under the running test, the machine runs normally until the Low spin program. But can't run into the next Medium and High spin.
It passed them, and executed the last program (wrinkle arrest), and then stop/finish.

The jumpers, programs and wiring still the same with the old drive. The different is the old drive can run normally until finished, and the new drive can't executed Medium and High spin programs.

Anybody help me to solve this problem.
Thank you in advance. Anis-Jakarta-Indonesia

Please be informed.
The Low spin is Speed Select 1 (terminal no. 26)
The Medium spin is Speed Select 2 (terminal no. 27), and
The high spin is Speed Select 3 (terminal no. 28) in the Drive. Thank you.

I have been out of it awhile, but I will take a stab...

I would manually check the parameters using a HIM or drive explorer. In every case in which I uploaded from one drive type and downloaded to another AB drive, even when the models were the same and only the firmware revision changed, there were parameters that didn't get written.

BTW was the old drive a 1336, 1336 Plus, or 1336 Plus II?

Hope this helps...I will look through the 1336 Plus II manual for other possibilities:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1336f-um002_-en-p.pdf

Anis said:
Please be informed.
The Low spin is Speed Select 1 (terminal no. 26)
The Medium spin is Speed Select 2 (terminal no. 27), and
The high spin is Speed Select 3 (terminal no. 28) in the Drive. Thank you.

Looks like the Plus II uses binary select for its speed selection and the terminals positional weight is reversed from your description: