HELP - Can you identify this board?

LWCiak

Hi all.
First post and of course it's a question begging an answer.

I am finally getting back into PLCs after years of Field Engineering.
I'm building a PLC trainer with a

AB Allen Bradley 1761-L32BWB MicroLogic 1000 Micro Logic

I purchased if off Ebay and it does work like a dream. I'm rebuilding the layout for it and that leads me to the question:
Can anyone identify the board below the PLC? There are no numbers or other identification. The two relays are OMRON. Apparently it is an I/O extension board? If anyone has information about it I'd really appreciate it.

I have attached a larger image.

TIA
MALT

Mystery Board.jpg

I does. But I'm a bit Leary of doing anythin with it until I get more info. I know its got a 24 VDC bus and room for several mor relays, but hesitant to do any thin except use the board as you suggested, a breakout board
Thanks
Malt