Help me in Vijeo Citect 7.4

Aimin Ariff

Hello guys,

I am new in this PLC programming and currently working in a smart chiller system that used Vijeo Citect 7.4. Now, my supervisor ask me to create a HMI in which it is user configurable hardware settings, but I dont have any idea how to do it and what to write in the CIcode. What he want me to do is, create a page, then for example, if there are sensors that will be used, anyone as a user can just click it on that page to setup all the parity, COM port and Baud rate as well as the MODBUS address. SO, they dont need to key in the I/O in the communication setup in vijeo citect. Just click and choose in the page. Can you guys help me and give me the idea on how to do it???? I will include the page so you guys can get the picture and the idea.

Screenshot (751).jpg