Help! Need Modicon B572-010 A.O. wiring info

plcguy111

A friend of mine and I are pulling out on old (failed) 484 system as a charity project for a propulsion system on a ship that is used for disaster relief. Replacing with A-B. We demo'd the I/O and later realized we did not have a single drawing showing the wiring polarity between the old B572 Analog output module and the Avtek regulator model (used for generator excitation) analog input. Cannot find a manual on the regulator modulator either. If I could find a manual for the analog input module showing the field wiring connections, the problem would be solved! Thank you in advance for any help you can give!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Can anyone help me with serial communication between a modicon plc E984-265 and an AB powerflex 4 drive. i have looked through the posts and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I need to evaluate a Modicon Concept application. I got an ASCII file of the software can anyone import it, print and email it back to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm programming a quantum 434 using Proworx Nxt. I need to set an internal bit whenever a value stored in a register does not equal...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Got some problem here. Does anyone know the hardware/software required to upload/download program from a; AEG Modicon A020 E 220V EN...
Replies
Views
HELLO ALL, I AM WORKING ON PROJECT FOR ONE OUR CLIENT THE PROJECT IS IN Modicon Concept v2.5 using Ladder Logic PLC : 140CPU11302 Concept is new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom