help please with factorytalk

enbeya

hi every one here , Iam trying to connect factorytalk to micrologix 1500 but never got it to work .thanks for any help
enbeya

Give us more specifics. You cannot configure it or it is not communicating after configuration. Are you trying to communicate from your development environment or from runtime? ME or SE.

thanks every one for replay
The fatory tak Iam using is factorytalk ME ,and have plc micrologix 1500 1764 LRP AND WANT TO CONNECT IT TO MY LAPTOP WHICH HAS FACTORYTALK ME ,BUT WHEN ADDING THE DRIVER AND THE DEVICE (USING SERIAL CABLE RS232) I ADDED DF1 DRIVER AND FOR THE DEVICE I ADDED SLC OR MICROOGIX(1761 MICROLOIX 1500LRP) COS MINE DOES NOT SHOW THE 1764 .I TRIED ALL STATION NUMBERS AND COMS BUT STILL CAN NOT CONNECT TO MY PLC AND THE FACTORYTALK COMMUNICATION KEEP BROWSING .
I AM SORRY GUYS FOR ANY CONFUSION I HAVE BEEN TRYING OR TWO DAYS

Can you get online with the processor on the same computer with the programming package? If so, it's probably a conflict between RSLinx Classic (Programming package), and RSLinx Enterprise (FTView ME). Only one can own the serial port at a time. Shut down the driver in RSLinx Classic entirely and try again.