HELP! Rexroth Weld Timer Contoller PSI 6000

peelseeds

We are having issues getting this controller to communicate with Fanuc robot.

I've narrowed it down to being related to an indcator light on the fornt panel

MNS is flashing green. (the RED light was on until we did a power cycle to the timer) after the power cycle everything seems okay, but the MNS light is flashing green. other weld timers in here are solid green.

I tried looking through several manuals for description of indicator LEDS, no luck there either.

someone please help!

thanks for reading & your time.

Similar Topics

Guys, I am noew here but I would like to help. if anyone needs help with Bosch / Rexroth or any other servo valve problems, please pm me...
Replies
Views
Hi I am currently trying to obtain an eds file for a Rexroth (indramat) EcoDrive DeviceNet module which interfaces with 2 EcoDrives. The...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom