HELP ST 401 proface touchscreen to micrologix 1500 series c lsp1764

Tua

Hi there everybody,

Im having problems with setting up an ST401 proface touchscreen to a micrologix 1500 series c LSP 1764 PLC.

I have a PLC COMM error (02:10) that shows up on the touchscreen and the lamps that i have programmed on the touchscreen dont appear. But the funny thing is that my bit switch push buttons appear properly on the touchscreen and actualy work fine with the PLC when they are plugged in together.. so yeah

PLC COMM error (02:10)
LAMPS dont appear on touchscreen..

Does anybody have any information or know how to come across those problems??Im using GP/PRO/PBIII version 7 and RSlogix 500

Thanks in advance for the help...