Help with colors on Crimson 3 graduated button

secs

Hi all.

I am missing something easy I think but cannot see the timber for the trees.

I have 20 graduated buttons on a page using crimson 3.
All the same color.

I have a tag that can have a value of 0 to 19 (reresenting the last button pushed

If the value is 0 then I need button 0 to be a different colr, if its 1 then button 1 is a different colr

SO I told the coplor part to be 2 state

I have been toying around and googling stuff but just cant see the answer

So for button 0 I tried
if ColorTag == 0 and thus it would be true of Colortag was 0 and false if 1 to 19

Then I was going to simply add the code to each button as in for button 1
if ColorTag == 1

So my eyes are hanging out of my head so will someone give me a shove in the right direction please :)

Sorry guys. My mistake. I was trying to return a true false statement instead of a color. I am off to my sleeping bag now for a few hours kip to recharge the batteries. I now have 20 buttons and when one is selected, it has a different color than the rest. extremely happy with myself and with all of your help :)