Help with the design of a simulink model for a centrifugal pump

figoro

Hello,

I'm trying to design a PID controller for a centrifugal pump and I started with the design of a control scheme in Simulink according to this paper:

http://repository.tudelft.nl/assets...-_a_study_into_flow_assurance_JM_van_Wijk.pdf

See section 7.3.2

I'm stuck with the implementation of the model into a transfer function of the pump (that's how I learned it) and I can't get any further. I need some kind of model for the "pump" shown in the attachment.

Could someone help me with this?

Regeltoepassing blokschema2.png

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am an electrical engineering intern who recently received a project that is definitely a bit over my head, and I could use some...
Replies
Views
Q(1) Design a controlling system using DVP-40ES Delta PLC for a threestory Elevator Prototype as shown in the figure below. Show in details the...
Replies
Views
I need help answering a problem regarding the design a ladder diagram for a security light control. The question states when a sensor is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to make a simple 4-20mA splitter for use when testing PLCs and save on wiring multiple signal conditioners into input modules. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all! ok all you programmers out there this guy needs a hand programming an alarm for our phosphoric acid storage tank. The tank has a level...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom