Help with Total Control Products QuickPanel II

sagriffin

I'm being tasked with supporting / upgrading these panels but no software, cable, documentation. I have an old laptop running XP and would like help finding software, cable, manual, etc.

Model QPI2D100L2P / SER.A from Total Control Products, Inc.The screen size is ~10.5". Any help appreciated.

That model requires Quick Designer software and a special upload/download cable. Part number of the cable is HMI-CAB-C49

Be aware that the original programmer could have set it up to prevent you from extracting the application from the panel. Check with Proface for availability of the software and cable.

Similar Topics

Hi I’ve got a door and window switch from RS (190-1011) with a 4 core cabl - red, white, green, and yellow . The red and white are the switch and...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a user input 2 times per day, just the hour, (EX: 12 am or pm, 4 am or pm) I need help determining the total hours. For...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to the Siemens world and need help with keeping a running total of a value and displaying that on an HMI. Here's what I have...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, could really use some help if you get the chance!! Trying to create discrete I/O tag with an micrologix program. Green light on...
Replies
Views
I have a ABB Totalflow 6213. is anyone here knows how to change the display to show from PSIA to PSIG ?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom