Help with Vijeo Designer

fullanitox

Hi i developing an aplication with vijeo designer 6.2 for a generic PC. My problem is that i can't add a controller TSX p57 2634m to get variables from it. Only shows me in section of controller Pac Drive - Ethernet: PacDrive Cx00 and PacDrive LMC x00C. Thanks.

Hi i developing an aplication with vijeo designer 6.2 for a generic PC. My problem is that i can't add a controller TSX p57 2634m to get variables from it. Only shows me in section of controller Pac Drive - Ethernet: PacDrive Cx00 and PacDrive LMC x00C. Thanks.

Just add a Modbus TCP device

Thanks for reply!. This is an Ethernet device, is the same?. When i add a variable how i adress a variable to a Modbus TCP device?

Yes, in the I/O manager select Schneider Electric Industries SAS > Modbus Slave >Modbus Slave (TCP) then add your equipment, in this case Modbus Equipment

Then set the syntax on the equipment as IEC61131 and use the same syntax as the variables in the PLC so %MW0 etc.

Yes, in the I/O manager select Schneider Electric Industries SAS > Modbus Slave >Modbus Slave (TCP) then add your equipment, in this case Modbus Equipment

Then set the syntax on the equipment as IEC61131 and use the same syntax as the variables in the PLC so %MW0 etc.

Thanks now i get it.