Help with wplsoft delta plc

omerdf

Hello ,

I'm using DVP12SE11R Delta PLC .
I would like to read data from an external device using RS485 communication.
In the WPLSOFT i have informed that i gotta use MODRD command in order to read the data . but i am not sure how to use it properly.
the data is formed as one bit ('1' or '0') i wanna read 10 registers using MODRD although those registers are not ordered one after another and i know MODRD can read 6 registers one after another.
Then i would like to use that bit as a Normally Open contact in the WPLSOFT and turn on a coil.
i would like to get some help with it.

thanks.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Q(1) Design a controlling system using DVP-40ES Delta PLC for a threestory Elevator Prototype as shown in the figure below. Show in details the...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
please help me . I have to make this ladder diagram and I can’t figure it out :(
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom