[HelpMe]PLC switching screen in WinCC.flexible.2007

ZoeyMonentes

Hi everyone, thank you for reading my HelpMe post. I found this site by google.

//Description of the problem:
I've been trying to change screens in the HMI Panel (model: Siemens MP277 8"Touch) by the commanding of PLC (model: Siemens S7-224XPCNsi), rather than a "button" with ActivateScreen function.

//I tried this way: (is there a better way?)
I built a script in the WinCC flexible 2007, which is loaded in the "Properties->Event->Load" of each "Screen".(I use chinese version of WinCC, so the keywords-expression may not be precise. so I use "".)
The script is to read from the PLC, and use the ActiavteScreenByNumber function.

//Debug-Result:
I feel the script isn't running. "WelcomeSCN1" is supposed to be 999 when the script is running, but it's always 0.

//Script Content:
SmartTags("WelcomeSCN1") = 999
'WelcomeSCN1 is an internal Variable, to check if the script is running.
If SmartTags("CurrentSCN") <> SmartTags("SCN_No") Then
SmartTags("WelcomeSCN1") = SmartTags("SCN_No")
ActivateScreenByNumber SmartTags("SCN_No") ,0
End If

//Ending:
Thanks again for reading!

Thanks!:)
I've found it from siemens website.
It doesn't need scripting.
Find a "properties" of the variable, and add the action of "ActivateScreenByNumber" in the "ValueChange" event.

Thanks!:)
I've found it from siemens website.
It doesn't need scripting.
Find a "properties" of the variable, and add the action of "ActivateScreenByNumber" in the "ValueChange" event.

That's possible too (forgat about that)

It's not that clear thow for someone else reading your program. The job way, is the most elegant (nonetheless, I've used it this way too because it's a lot easier to use :D)

That's possible too (forgat about that)

It's not that clear thow for someone else reading your program. The job way, is the most elegant (nonetheless, I've used it this way too because it's a lot easier to use :D)
Yes, i agree. It seems very seperated settings, rather than a list of programs.
Hope that the WinCC could be the NI Labview.