hitachi plc

steve_snl

Hi All

please help I'm new to the Pro-H software platform and need help.

i have 2 plc one working unit and one new unit i have replaced but it has no program as its new.

i have no idea looking at the Pro-H manual and the Hitachi manual how to transfer from my working plc to the new one. i am a Technician with little plc experience. i was told it was easy press a few buttons and your done !.

well it aint so easy and I'm stuck don't want to wipe the good plc and as it is confusing me as there is no upload download function that i can see i don't want to lose the lot.

Can someone step me through the procedure. even just a hint as to saving the files would help

Thanks all Steve Long

email me if its easier [email protected]