HMI backup of file extension .APP

.app is the file extension for applications developed using InduSoft software. You can download an evaluation license of our software from our website, which installs a 40 hour dev+runtime temporary license on your PC.

IWS Download (requires website registration): http://www.indusoft.com/Products-Downloads

Bruce Howenstine
InduSoft

Hi Usireland Its .app file.

Hello BHow i tried to open backup in IWS7.0. S/W given me warning that project is developed in IWS6.1 so backup will get upgrade; but after upgrading i found all screens/ objects in project explorer but its not opening and i cant see screen, Tags , Alarms , Trends.
One hint is like Developer mentioned HMI version 1 and PLC is OMRON CJ2M series.

It sounds like the software may still be running in "demo" mode. With InduSoft closed, right click on either the IWS7.1 icon or InduSoftWebStudio7.1 from the start menu, and select "run as administrator". The software should now open in evaluation mode, allowing access to the development tools.