HMI mounting

DoubleJ

So the question was raised to me today about an 6” HMI installed in a small jic enclosure that is mounted on piece of 3/4” rigid conduit bent to a 90 attaches to the side of a lay down press that swivels after the swivel liquid tire is attached and ran to the main controls enclosure. There is 24v and an Ethernet cable ran through the mount. Is there any code out there that states this can not be done.

Incase anyone asks, I already searched through the NEC and an OSHA to find the answers with no clear view either way.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a TP2200 which I would like to mount on a rotating arm of some sort. The only ones Siemens supply go up to TP1500 max. Has...
Replies
Views
Can some please direct me to find the mounting clips for 2711C-T4T HMI Display (Panelview c400)? Is there a P/N? I looked all over the datasheets...
Replies
Views
What are the opinions and standard you use for placement of HMI screens? Most of them in this plant are mounted vertical (no slope) at about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom