HMI's/Excel reports and processor memory

peoplehouse

Hello group, I've had some request to set up some desktop computers with RSlinx so that multiple managers, supervisors etc. can view production reports in excel. We have one desktop that is able to view this information and also using RSview32 with about six clients.
My question is at what point will this lead to memory loss or slower scan times (PLC5/40's and 80's)
Thank you,
Jeff

Similar Topics

Hi I am trying to create a list of tags for a Rockwell CLX and set their values This works, for a tag called MyTag and my value is read in from...
Replies
Views
I'm building a test station for water pumps. The HMI will display GPM, KWh, pressure, vacuum and speed. Client currently manually writes down...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pass values from my PLC or HMI to a remote computer and read them in Excel and vice-versa. How can this be done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom