Homing in a servo drive s120

Actually I have very less idea about basic positioner , only that I adjust that my plc is giving a position setpoint to the drive

The basic concept of homing is to move the axis to a defined, repeatable position and then set the axis controller's position measurement to match the defined position. The specific methods to accomplish this vary depending on the nature of the axis and the manufacturer of the hardware.

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have a couple older style Yaskawa servo drives (not sure on exact model at this moment, but i can get it) We had a power failure...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get my head around as to what the absolute homing does. Below is a statement that I read in the logix 5000 motion instruction...
Replies
Views
I have a machine I'm trying to refurbish. Currently, it won't home without intervention. It's using a 1746-L532 processor with two 1746-HSRV SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello boys n' lads, I'm trying to make a step into my sequence which main function is "homing" the servo motor. Here is a screenshot of my...
Replies
Views
Can you help me understand the differences between the following three different homing methods? Examples would be very helpful for a novice like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom