Hot backup PLC-5 and RS view 32

Ren

I am facing a problem with PLC-5 connected in controlNet hot back up redundancy.This PLCs are connected to a RS view 32 running HMI.After a power down one of the PLC-5 shown error and we replaced one PLC-5 controller and down loaded the old controlNet configuration file to it.Now it is showing Error "keeper mismatch".How I can Solve it .anybody please advise me.Also I have a doubt about RS view 32.How we can configure RS view 32 to communicate with redundant PLC since they have two different node address and same data tags.Thanks.

Similar Topics

I am troubleshooting a PLC 5 hot backup system in which the switchover is not taking place. I noticed that one PLC 5/40 processor has firmware...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if i can implement hot backup logic for Guardlogix? Understand that Guardlogix has a Safety Task routine. Will the hot backup...
Replies
Views
Planning a PLC system that use a pair of Rockwell Automation (RA) 5370 L3 CompactLogix PLCs, setup in a “hot backup” configuration, with seven (7)...
Replies
Views
I'm getting what appears to be more requests for hot backup using Allen Bradley PLC and SLC platforms. I have my own opinion regarding the need...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone explain what is the different between Hot Backup, Cold Backup and Redundant? Normally I heard of hot backup apply on PLC-5 and...
Replies
Views
Bakerman
B
Back
Top Bottom