how can i drive a pt1000?

asghar

dear friends,
i have a station 300 which connected to an analog module sm331 rtd, i want to use this module to read temprature of some rooms. these are my tests report:
a/ we have used a scaling block fc105 we are recieving some raw value at the PIW we have the range of sensors from -50 degree celcius to 180 degree celcius.but we are not getting the desired value at the output of sacling block
sensor PIW real temp comment
pt1000 239 20 C RTD 4LPT1000 standard
pt1000 2197 20 C RTD 4LPT1000 climetic
pt1000 239 20 C RTD 4LPT1000 standard
pt1000 710 20 C RTD 4LPT1000 standard, farenhite
2)first in the hard ware configuartion we change the type of pt1000 from standard to climatic and also change the temperature coefficient the result remains same than we change the filtration from hardware to software in hard ware configuration
3)then istead of pt1000 we used the pt100 sensor we again used fc105, and the results are as below:
sensor PIW real temp comment
pt100 2021 20 C PT100 climitic rtd3l

i would like to know:
A- what the meaneaning of the PIW (the value directly read from the AI module, is?
B- Are these values right?
Any comment is highly appricited.
best regard
asghar

process input word

hi there

piw-process input word
piw should get the value from the module directly
use 'move' command to store this value ,
then you can use the scaling to bring it in user readable format.
just take care of the max and min counts of your card,
also recheck your hardware configuration, and connections.
Anyway in this site there are PID programs in downloadable section just go through it.
Happy trouble shooting
regards
Manmeet