how i can put a ip on mi mlogix 1400?

Freires

hi everyone, i have a problem with the ip of my plc 1400 micrologix.
someone of my coworkers deleted the ip of the plc and i donk know how put another new.
i saw a video that uses the boot program but when i quit the cable ethernet the ip is gone too.
how i can put the ip and that it dont go.

this is the link where i saw the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9W7a49LfaA

thanks a lot

If you use the BOOTP

put the Mac address in the relation list and assign the IP

then Disable the BOOTP when you are done so that the device

retains the IP address you assign.

Hope this helps

If all else fails, try the keypad. As long as the password has not been set, you can get to it under the Advanced menu. I have mixed results getting the BootP server to actually uncheck the BootP setting in the controller. It will often tell you it is off, but then reboot and it is back on.