How is the way to connect 2 CPM2A by serial port?

Titin Sumarni

dear all,
I want to connect 2 CPM2A by serial port but I have some problems.
so that I want to ask
1. How is the setting in the memory of the master and slave PLC? cause in the manual book I read that we have to change the setting of the memory at DM6645-DM6649.
2. can you give me the example program for the master and slave PLC which show the instruction to send and receive data from one PLC to another?
3. is there one of you who can help me more intensive by chat with me at yahoo messanger? cause I really-really need your information as soon as possible

if you have time and want to help me please invite me at [email protected]

thanks a lot for all

best regards

titin sumarni

Similar Topics

Hi, all. I just got an Omron CPM2A off eBay and I need to make my own serial cable to connect it to my computer for programming. I will be...
Replies
Views
Please help me conect CPM2A to InTouch I have CIF01 adapter to RS232 and I/O server in InTouch but it did not have option for this controler What...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom