HOW MANY PID LOOPS In 100ms

Experienced Peter, Christ and a Donkey

.....................................;)
Peter Nachtwey said:
I broke my own rule and responded to a rookie.

Peter did you know when Dear Christ came to Jerusalem he found and used a Donkey to carry him there. I do not mind being one.

How long do you think you will take with your big experience to be one, or finally graduate to be one?

Surely, I hope you understand I am taking about the latter.🍺

Peter oh Peter, How long it will take to break your bloated ego!! Please grow up to be a smart ............ (more next time)o_O

search_automation said:
.....................................;)

Peter did you know when Dear Christ came to Jerusalem he found and used a Donkey to carry him there. I do not mind being one.

How long do you think you will take with your big experience to be one, or finally graduate to be one?

Surely, I hope you understand I am taking about the latter.🍺

Peter oh Peter, How long it will take to break your bloated ego!! Please grow up to be a smart ............ (more next time)o_O

I take it back. The flame gets weaker every time he keeps running his mouth............

I Wonder !!

CroCop said:
I take it back. The flame gets weaker every time he keeps running his mouth............

Hi Cro !

I wonder why whenever a weak flame is lit behind PETER, Cro Shakes !!

Any Short Circuit at that point of contact:confused: ?? OR ... PETER AND Cro is the shade ONE Shadow!!o_O

I Did read your... "Dear Sir" one !! ;-)

CroCop said:
Edit -
Don't feed the trolls.

Do not worry too much about small things.

If you have something to say about PID loops please do.

I read some interesting ones from your end to learn more , may be i will talk about them later if required.

Warm Regards
----------------

search_automation said:
Do not worry too much about small things.

If you have something to say about PID loops please do.

I read some interesting ones from your end to learn more , may be i will talk about them later if required.

Warm Regards
----------------

100 PID loops is more then I've ever seen on a single PLC (not saying it can't be done). Traditionally, something of that scale is done on DCS.