How to completely uninstall Twincat 3.1?

goghie

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello friends. I tried to uninstall TC3, but I can't. The problem is with:

Tcesb.sys
Tcusb.sys
TE9000 Twinsafe Editor

I have tried all known automatic and manual methods, but without success. I can't delete it even from regedit within Windows Safe Mode. It acts as virus.

Help appreciated.

Were you able to solve this? I am currently wanting to uninstall TwinCat3 as well but I am struggling

Have you ran it in safe mode with admin privileges? It has worked for me. If it doesn’t work for you then you will likely need to do it manually with powershell.

Thank you JTCat. Eventually, I will do it manually from safe mode. Even powershell does not do it. However I will wait for next version and monitor what is happening during installation.