How to read a register from fanuc Robot to PLC?

Nan

Hi all,

I am trying to read R[1] to plc from fanuc robot, but there is no success so far, could anyone help?

Thank you!

Assuming you have some kind of Fieldbus connection and your digital outputs are mapped to that connection, you'll need to create a group output. The group output configuration specifies which contiguous set of bits you wish the group to map to. Then its just a matter of copying R[1] to GO[y] (y being the group output you created)

** note that this works only with integer values, real numbers will require you to get creative.

Thank you for all your replies, I found out it has to have a bit comes from robot to tell the MSG function to read the message... and you have to unlatch DN bit each time you want to send a new value from teach pendent.