How to Use AD P2000 OLED?

keithkyll

PLC is Automation Direct Productivity 2000. P2-550 CPU.
I want to display the revision number of program on line 1. The default is "P2-550".
I tried using the command box, but couldn't get it to change the display. Help didn't make it clear. Anybody have an example? šŸ™ƒ

Yes. I put text in line 1, but it didn't change on the PLC. Tried just the box, and with "Always Off" with an NC contact. Do I need to pulse the Enable line?

I think I know what I did wrong. If you just put Rev 3 in the box, it creates a string variable. You need to put quotes around it.
Embarrassing mistake when trying to rush.

Similar Topics

I have few of proface old hmi I do not have backup of any hmi? can anyone help to find this software.
Replies
Views
So I have this 2-wire P2000. The total bus cable length is about 200 feet. There are 10 stations, each station with 2 PID controllers. Each PID...
Replies
Views
Using a Thermocouple module from Automation Direct on a Productivity 2000 PLC. I have a choice of "Low Side Burnout Detection" or "High Side...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have been playing with the Automation Direct Productivity 2000 PLC for the past couple days. I have a program in the PLC now...
Replies
Views
Happy Saturday to everyone, I was looking at the AutomationDirect website today and see that they have a new PLC called Productivity P2000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom