HydroStatic Level measurement

Martindag

hey guys,

I was asked to monitor 4 big tank of water (around 3000 to 6000 usgal)
those tank have no mixer in it only water for our cooling system.

I was wondering if any of you ever working with those Hydrostatic analog level measurement ?

I liked the concept of these level measurement, i think it would be great for the tank i want to monitor but i dont really want also bad suprise that's why im asking for any feedback on these if you liked it or not and why.(y)

Thanks !

There is nothing revolutionary about measuring tank level with analog pressure transducers.

Pressure = Head

Just make sure your sensor doesn't get silted up and put into in the vessel itself and not a pipe otherwise pumps will mess up your readings.

Hydrostatics are great. We use them on many of our water reservoirs. We don't bother with the local displays and just use the blind Waterpilot model from Endress.

Just make sure you use the supplied terminal box and seal the glands to prevent water ingress into the little breather tube