Hytrol EZ Logic Gen 2 sensor manual

unsaint33

Does anyone have a manual for Hytrol EZ Logic Gen 2 conveyor sensor? I looked everywhere online but could not find one. I called Hytrol and they would not help. Gen 2 is an older model with programming buttons.

Any idea where I can get one? Thank you.

hytrol_ezlogic.jpg

I actually found one online right after I posted this question. I don't know how to delete a posting. If someone shows me how to delete this posting I would. Thank you.

I actually found one online right after I posted this question. I don't know how to delete a posting. If someone shows me how to delete this posting I would. Thank you.
Any way you could share the link? I lost my quick programming card, and can not find it anywhere online now.

Similar Topics

Hello, I´m having a problem trying to program in Ladder. An output should be trigged by two possible contacts. Take a look on the printscreen...
Replies
Views
I got my PanelView Plus 7 working with a Micrologix 1500. How would I connect my laptop to the PanelView to view the ladder logic while operating...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom