I need a bit of help

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
I have this SLC 5/03 file attached. I don't own RS Logix software myself, but I'd like to be able to check out a few things in the program. I'm assuming that RS Logix has the capability to create a .txt or .rtf or similar file that can be opened with a word processor.

If someone would be willing to download the .rss file and create such a document, I'd be grateful. You can either PM me and I'll send you my email address or attach the text file to a post.

Thanks

Well, I am not the only one who can do RSlogix 500 at 8 pm sitting at home ;)
I actually was going to create PDF, but Acrobat is on my desktop and RSL is on the laptop.

I can do it only during long weekend :oops: : guests are gone, food gone, garbage bags full, stomach full - nothing else to do, just program SLCs...

Whoops!...

The previous PDF missed a bunch of rungs in subroutine File 3. Here is the printout of that file.

beerchug

-Eric