I need a program written asap. anyone intrested?

etsllc

A part feeder is placing parts on a conveyor. The feeder has a status light that will be tied into the plc to use the systems buzzer, along with the hardware below.

Hardware is AB micrologix 1500 w/ memory module for real time clock., 1optical sensor,1reset pushbutton,1buzzer,and 3 lights (red,yellow,green),and a laptop computer for data logging, and 2 additional dry contact imputs. see #4.

1. Power up PLC and green light comes on (system on light).

2. A part on the conveyor belt is seen with the optical sensor starting the timer.

3. a.if sensor sees another part after 7min.a yellow light comes on & buzzer sounds 1x.
b.if sensor sees another part within 3 more minutes ( <10min.total ) yellow light will resets itself.
c.if sensor dosen't see a part within 3 minutes(>10+min.) red light goes on & buzzer sounds 2x.
d.system then will need to be reset with pushbutton by operator.

4.A Buzzer will sound ,when a light on the machine that puts the parts on the conveyor belt, comes on. Condition a. 3x Condition b. 4x.

5. Data log 3a.,3c.,and 4a. and 4b. conditions with a time stamp.

Here this will get you started, there are a few bugs that need to be worked out(i'll leave that up to you)...

lad1.gif

Oh, ya..send the check to Terry (he needs a MGD) and Phil (for the great site):site:

And I stop at number 4a, it did not look correct, I think you should rewrite it.

Disclaimer...this is my first program, I take no responsibility for it or its actions....:nodi:

may be someone will help you finish it :D

Edit: Damn just noticed that S2;4/5 is in the wrong rung...oh well, too late..

Last edited:
This is a forum for professionals who are willing to share advice for each other. Most of us do this kind of thing for a living so excuse the sarcasm.

1. If you are a student, get your butt out of the bar and away from the nursing students and do your homework.

2. If you are working at a manufacturing plant you either need to hire someone who knows what they are doing or contract someone.

3. If part of your job is programming PLC's you are in trouble. What you are asking for is kids stuff, if you can't figure it out start looking for another job.