ICC in Folsom CA

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone going to ICC next week?

Once again, I am and am flying to SFO ,renting a Harley and riding to Folsom.

<--------- That is the bike from last year, played hookey one day and rode out to Lake Tahoe

Anyone going to ICC next week?

Once again, I am and am flying to SFO ,renting a Harley and riding to Folsom.

<--------- That is the bike from last year, played hookey one day and rode out to Lake Tahoe

Nice, would like to go but not w/in my current role. You should take a ride over to 21st Amendment Brewery in San Leandro (The brewery, not the restaurant in down town SF).

I've only just decided to come over for the ICC

I was thinking of hiring a bike but to bring all my gear and then try and workout the right bike etiquette US style,(no filtering, really!) its too much bother for a short trip. One day I'll do a riding holiday, till then its a car.