Idfan damper

Hi Osmanmom,

To achieve optimum combustion, you need a pretty constant air pressure. Both on the combustion air side as on the exhaust gas side. So it is likely that the fan maintains a constant combustion air pressure according to the current load (perhaps with a O2 fine tuning).

The dampers are usually designed such that bypass/block open and close equal, so the pressure drop over the WHRU/economizer or bypass is equal. So FE bypass opens 25% and block closes 25%. This is controlled by temperature.

Not sure if that answers your questions?

Similar Topics

We have a damper motor which we need to test. However the method of connection has eluded us. Can any body identify the makers symbol in the...
Replies
Views
I am having a incredible time understanding the attached drawing and the theory of operation on a Jordan Controls SM-1020-D-2 damper. TB 2...
Replies
Views
Gents, back again for some help. I’m I using RsLogix 500 Micrologix 1500 CPU. I have a total of 6 dampers each fitted with two proximity switches...
Replies
Views
We have an application where an operator needs to move an idler roll assembly up and down an incline of about 45o. This will be a completely...
Replies
Views
Can anyone here help me out by identifying this (old) damper actuator motor? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom