Indirect adressing in DB or in Array

Dentim

Hi everyone.
I need some help with a problem I'm having. Any help is greatly appreciated.

situation: I need a way to program a data table of integers in S7 STL. It's a table with 3 columns and 100 rows that I have available in Excel. When I ask for a specific row (from the row-number as integer), the three values need to be copied to MW's.

How can I use indirect adressing to load these values? Is it easier to use an array or three different DB's? Is there a fast way to get the values from Excel into the DB?

Thanks in advance and greetings,

Tim

Similar Topics

Gents, I've not had much dealings with indirect addressing, but I'm troubleshooting a program now, and I just wanted to verify that I've come to...
Replies
Views
No clue on indirect adressing any smart people that can help on pointers and indirect adressing using Allen Bradley Contrologix. Please help.
Replies
Views
Im getting a little more involved in programming using AB Contrologix, I can not understand what is indirect adressing or how to use it, is there...
Replies
Views
Hi In a program i'm addig code to, the following is found to compare a constant to a value stored in N51 EQU #N51:[N51:0] 14 What use is the...
Replies
Views
To all you Citect Gurus..... I have a function that uses a trend tag which is passed into the function as a string (i.e. the name of the tag is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom