Intellisys Modbus COM Port to DB9 CM 1241

Herbrata

Dear All

Sorry for my English

I have Siemens CM1241 (picture attach) and need to communicate with Intellisys XE 90 via Modbus RTU, period.

The problem is, form XE 90 the connector is Phoenix Contact 2-Position Screw Plug Connectors MC 1,5/ 2-ST-3,81 1803578, or in other word, only 2 contacts form P9 COM1 = L1 , L2 (picture attach).

How we connect it to DB9 Female in CM1241? What signal go to what Pin? How about the Ground? Do I need Resistor?

Thanks for all your supports

Best Regards

Similar Topics

I have in my field, three ingresoll rand IR compressors that use intellisys controller P/No. 39897095 i want to know how to change the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a Controllogix in communication with a zigbee coordinator using Logix AIO for modbus tcp. This zigbee coordinator have 3 slaves...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom