Intouch FSGateway

jara

Hello everybody

I have a problem with my comunication between FSGateway and OPC.
I have following the help document, and I have configured FSGateway, in diagnostics everything seems be fine.
But when I try runtime this appears "see screen shots"
any suggestion.
Thanks

FSGateway.jpg

Attachments

• FSGateway 2.bmp
    275.4 KB · Views: 34
It looks like you need to "Activate" (start) the Archestra.FSGateway.1 I/O Server. Right click on it and click "Activate Server". In that same menu you can configure it as an automatic service, so it will start with every boot.

It looks like you need to "Activate" (start) the Archestra.FSGateway.1 I/O Server. Right click on it and click "Activate Server". In that same menu you can configure it as an automatic service, so it will start with every boot.

Thanks you for your answer, but not,the same warning.
any other suggestion