Intouch I/O servers with AB1784-PCMK

Markhums

Hi All

Slightly off topic, but if anyone knows whether its possible to configure the PCMCIA card above with intouch, i would like to know, as I am having difficulty. The driver i am using is AB1784KT which requires either a ISA/PCI comms card in the configuration menu, and as im using PCMCIA, its proving kinda difficult to adhere to the config requirements.

Thanks

Mark

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, Is it possible to manipulate the DA server via a script in WW ? Specifically I would like to change the IP address of the PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Hey, I want to get some timer from Siemens S7 SFB 4 (time on delay) information to Wonderware Intouch HMI through my DDE server. Currently I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom