INTOUCH runtime version downgrade V17.3.1 to V17.3.0

Letone

Wizard of Intouch, I summon you.

I'm having problem when publishing the runtime application from my workstation to the runtime panel.

My workstation have wonderware Intouch V17.3.1 and the panel have version V17.3.0.

So when I try to run the application, I get the error saying that it was made with a newer version. I tried switching the vers_res.inf file from a V17.3.0 demo app. It seems to work, but I get other errors (version related).

I can't find anything on how to upgrade/downgrade my runtime version. Am i missing something ?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have programmed a script in InTouch which will increment a value (lets say "tag1") from 0 to 10000 within a given interval. This...
Replies
Views
Could anyone please provide script to show popup on active screen ..? I have written windows script to show on current screen in " While showing...
Replies
Views
I used a few built-in SA symbols, and by default, their color is grey... so I loaded a new element style to make them look better. However, no...
Replies
Views
I'm upgrading a panel mounted PC in the field. I'm going to install InTouch runtime and just copy and paste the LIC files from the old PC.. Is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have installed the development version of Wonderware InTouch in one server, and the runtime version of the same in another. This is so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom