Invensys Trident Fault

cunghuuvan

Hi Everyone,
Currently, I am facing with a problem about analog output module with PLC trident of Invensys . The module sometime generate a fault with the message in diagnostic buffer is "Forced switch DS test fail" as the image I have attached. I have looked up from user manual but I can not see how to solve this problem and the cause of it. I don't have much experience with this series of PLC. Hope to get some help from you.
Thanks in advance
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IRHJp_ez6QjriDNQNrXst8hzucH8-ici/view

I would check all the connections with this channel. Usually hardware like PLCs do not fail unless there was a power outage. The usual suspect when stuff runs and suddenly there is a problem, its usually a failed sensor or wiring that is loose.

Wiring that is loose can be either terminals need tightened or the usual suspect of the wire was tightened on the insulation and wire was not stripped back far enough. Then the terminal gets loose due to vibration and now you have an open circuit.

But if you do not preventive maint as tightening or checking low voltage terminals witha a terminating screwdriver would help in preventing these issues. Usually the high voltage terminals can be checked witha thermal gun check.

I would check all the connections with this channel. Usually hardware like PLCs do not fail unless there was a power outage. The usual suspect when stuff runs and suddenly there is a problem, its usually a failed sensor or wiring that is loose.

Wiring that is loose can be either terminals need tightened or the usual suspect of the wire was tightened on the insulation and wire was not stripped back far enough. Then the terminal gets loose due to vibration and now you have an open circuit.

But if you do not preventive maint as tightening or checking low voltage terminals witha a terminating screwdriver would help in preventing these issues. Usually the high voltage terminals can be checked witha thermal gun check.
Thanks for your advised, I have checked all my connection and don't have any problem with the wiring. I think there is a problem with one of the voting circuit, so I want to find root cause of the error and correct it.