Issues Communicating between Crimson 3.0 to G315

TimC114

Hello all,

I seem to repeatedly run into troubles downloading from Crimson 3.0 into a G315 HMI.

Before the holidays, things seemed to work smoothly - we had the HMI hooked up via ethernet to our network, and I was able to download the software over IP.

Now that we are back, we tried to update the device and receive an "ERROR - bad response from device".

From there, we tried downloading via USB, but that only works from one of our laptops. The other gets stuck half-way through the download process.

I would really like to get the IP download to work again, but I'm not sure where to start. We went through setup issues before, but got everything mostly resolved by working with our IT department. Now it seems the errors are on the device itself, as we can ping the HMI and see it on the network.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Tim