Itoh denki IB-E03B motor driver

jaiiyer

Hello everyone,
I am at a site.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with the IB-E03B card. We have a conveyor using about 20 of these cards in linear network topology. Few cards all of a sudden started giving IO link error. Specifically the NS1 indicator is at steady green than blinking green. The communication link with the PLC seems to be broken.

Anyone with similar situation before?

Thanks a lot

Hi, is this product the Ethernet/IP adapter module?
https://www.itohdenki.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/web_D21_09141.pdf
The NS1 LED seems to correspond to EtherNet/IP's specification's network status LED (NS).
I do not understand your explanation ("Specifically the NS1 indicator is at steady green than blinking green.").
Do you mean then instead of than?
In a standard EtherNet/IP device, the NS lamp will go into flashing green when the module itself stars normally, the Ethernet link has gone up (meaning baud rate, duplex or half-duplex mode are recognised) and a valid IP address has been configured, with no IP conflict detected, and will stay flashing green until a scanner initializes IO (cyclic) communication (or implicit messaging in CIP lingo).
So it seems the scanner is not succeeding in establishing IO connection.
Is it possible to ping the Itoh Denki IB-E03B when you connect the PC to the same switch where the scanner is connected? Maybe there is some LAN cable not properly connected or something basic?

2022-12-11_ItohDenki_IB-E03B.jpg