Izumi PLCs

DWW

We currently have been using the DOS based software FA2SYS Ver 2.21A & FA2MON Ver 2.11A to support our Izumi FA-2J PLC's. Is there any way to easily import our existing programs (including comments and tagnames etc.) into the WindLDR software package ?

Okay, NOW I know what you are talking about. We have ordered one of those plcs, but I don't think it has come in yet. We are exparimenting with quite a few small units.

There are quite a few IDEC guys on here, the Izuni threw me.

Thanks for the update.

take care...casey

DWW,

I'll bet you now know why Idec shipped FA2SYS, and FA2MON free of charge with your initial PLC Purchase! By the way, guard that floppy with your life. I have been unable to copy it and retain the key with the copy.

I'm sorry I cant answer your question as we no longer use the Idecs due to the fact that we were so turned off by the software.

Mike.