Junk or Not

Caveman

I just aquired a OMRON Programmable Controller
SYSMAC C20 Type C20-CPU74E-2148 and 2 Extended I/O
blocks. Should I try to auction it or try to do
something with it? Or sh_t can it?

The C20 is no longer manufactured, but it's sounds like you've got about 60 I/O to play with. If you need to program it with software, there are a number of places to download software, but you'll need a Hostlink adapter (3G2C7-LK201-EV1). A more economical alternative would be to look for a handheld programmer (3G2A5-PRO15-E).

Here's the link to the manual: đź““

C20 Programmable Controller Manual

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone!!! I have been using CP1E-N40DR-D PLC for my project and during the initial run there were some junk values in the PLC devices , so...
Replies
Views
... more PLC101 questions for you experience Ladder lovers: Do these PLCs boot up with junk values in memory, and if so how do you typically...
Replies
Views
I am in a quandry. We are replacing our DC motors and drives (all over 125 horsepower), with AC motors and drives. Both the DC drives (CT...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a little help from the older guys here! I look after DCS (TDC2000/3000& PLCs (Quantums & SLC5002)as part of my day job and have...
Replies
Views
I can't believe the amount of junk mail I am receiving from the NFPA recently. I would venture to say they could have given me about 5 free...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom