Keyence 5000 bit question

Terry B

New to Keyence--can some one clarify the difference between
MR20000 output & LR20000 output bit. Having to rework a machine and just trying to get my feet wet before going too far. Any help will be appreciated :geek:

Thanks Terry

MR20000 output bit - Internal Auxiliary Relay - Non memory retentive, when power goes off to the PLC this returns to an Off or 0 state.
LR20000 output bit - Latch Relay - Memory retentive, when power goes off to the PLC this maintains the last state when power is restored.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, Is anybody here still have programmed a Keyence sensor LR-TB2000CL and used it as io link material in studio 5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
I’m being lazy here. 😊 Anyone have 5000 read/write MSG examples to a Keyence FD-R flow meter over 1734 IO Link? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Hello All, My Question is that im trying to add a module for the new Keyence Iv3 Cameras to Studio 5000, Where do I find the AOP? ive searched the...
Replies
Views
Dears, Is there any simple way to convert single DINT variable to STRING contains single sign based on source DINT (Decimal representative of...
Replies
Views
Don't know much about Keyence PLC's so.. More experience with AB. We have an existing project and I need to upgrade from the KV5000 to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom