Kinetix 350 and CompactLogix

IT Ace

Hi Everyone.
New to the forum and this is my first post. Does anyone have, or know where I can obtain, sample code for using a Kinetix 350 with a CompactLogix 5333ERM controller. I'm not after doing anything clever but, I have to cut my teeth on servo drives for the first time and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in anticipation. IT Ace

Hi Damian. Thanks for the reply. I have had a good look through their website but with no luck. If you get a chance, could you post a link to where they've hidden the Kinetix350/CompactLogix sample code.
Many thanks again. IT Ace

Thanks Nightline.
I followed the link but I still can't find any specific code examples for the Kinetix 350 and the CompactLogix. Perhapss I'm just looking in the wrong place! If anyone does know where to look I would be grateful.
Thanks so far to everyone thats helped.
IT Ace

Please tell me exact what you want to do with your servo system.
I ask you this because I had an application where the sample code didn't work. If you need a simple index drive, it's easier to program something for your self.
What are your problems with this servo-system?

Jack

Hi Jack
Thanks for getting back.
I don't really have any problems with this servo system other than I have never programmed any type of servo before and development time is a bit of an issue. The system is a really simple one axis application but I am starting from scratch and at the moment a lot of the terminology is new to me (eg index drive). I have got to try and hit the ground running and I just thought if there was sample code out there for a Kinetix 350 with a CompactLogix 5333ERM it would save some of the time that I don't have!
Thanks again for your help.
Ian

Hi Again Jack
Just had a quick look and it definitely looks like something I can use.
Many thanks for your help.
Ian