Ladder logic Programming using Visual basic 6.0

hiren_023009

Hi everyone,

I need a help for designing PLC ladder programming simulation software using visual basic 6.0.

I have no idea how to start with coding.so if anyone had work on this type of project please give me a direction to follow this path.

if u have link related to that please send it me.
thanks

Also VB6 is a dead end platform. You need to be working with Visual Studio if you want it to work with future Windows OS and not have to rewrite alot of code. I think you can get a lite version on MS website for free.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I am replicating an old ladder logic program recently. And I have some questions, I am not sure these logic was made for a purpose or...
Replies
Views
have very little programming experience. I'm taking a basic course at a community college. We use RSLogix5000. Can anyone please tell me what the...
Replies
Views
This article has a nice shout out to Ladder Logic which has risen 5 places on the IEEE list of most popular programming languages to 34th...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have no idea of programming PLCs, what is the best way to start, first design the program using a flow chart ?? then break down the flow...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom