Launch 2 Web browsers in split screen

CoderByNature

hey all,

I am struggling with a problem here and out of ideas on how else to achieve the desired result.

I have a monitor inside a machine with a tiny little Lenovo PC on the back. It need to launch 2 web browsers in split screen on startup. I figured it would be very similar to launching a viewpoint tab on boot however I am unsure where to go from there.

If anyone knows how to do that, then it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Similar Topics

I have a FactoryTalk View SE application with 4 clients. These clients are operated from different locations, so I need to somehow identify them...
Replies
Views
I have Studio 5000 versions 23 and 32 installed. When starting a new project, both versions are listed as choices. Choosing V 32, everything works...
Replies
Views
We usually save wild conjecture for Fridays, but what the heck, I need a break from apocalypse planning. Here's the video on Twitter that Red...
Replies
Views
On all of my PVplus 700's; once the download is complete, the HMI restarts with the new .MER file. On my 600, I have to exit to configuration and...
Replies
Views
Hello I have installed FactoryTalk Assetcentre V7 on windows 10. When I try to launch the client it will whirl for a bit and nothing. When I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom