Line reactors need

DickDV thank you for the information.

I think both reactors are 3%, 55amp units.
The motor is a 40hp 3600rpm motor. In our application, we should not ever need more than about 32hp (if memory serves right, that is max power consumption of the blower at the flows and pressures we will be running).
I cannot remember the FLA of the motor right now, but we should only be pushing a little over 75% of rated.
I'm learning more oabout all of this as I go. Thanks for all of the insite so far.

Similar Topics

The title pretty much says it all. I have very little experience with VFD's, but it's something I want to learn more about (primarily because I...
Replies
Views
When installing more than one VFD in a machine, can you have one input line reactor that feeds the VFDs or should each VFD have its own reactor...
Replies
Views
Just curious, how many of you out there specify/install line reactors when you use an AC inverter? I am installing a 2hp AC inverter and have...
Replies
Views
At what point are the use of line reactors recommended for vfd's? Is it size of drive, length of run? any help is appreciated. thanks, scott
Replies
Views
I'm trying to verify a project with a PLC. The Transfer Setup menu item is grayed out and every time I click Verify with PLC, I get an error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom