Little help here please :)

WHY THE OUTPUT W5.14 IS NOT lighting green and when input is satisfied the output is not satisfied in the plc ......can anyone help ?
i need when i apply the input in the plc the output applied !!

PhotoShare.jpg

first i see there's END in rung 0
second, is there something later that turns off the output? note that plc usually does set outputs after the last rung, so maybe you have a collision somewhere later...

my 5 cent on that...

so first: i should remove the End in the first rung
second :why dose the Plc set outputs after the last rung ??? and how i could know something like that and how i can remove or configure it to work correctly ?

thanks in advance

the pls goes rung by rung and changes bits in the output bit tables according to what is there, then at the end it will send the table to the output card and that will turn on or off outputs.

now if there is a rung later on that also has a coil with the same address, and its rung is not true, aka not all inputs are satisfied, you will be setting the bit in the bit table that corresponds to that output back to zero. so this rung in your picture is setting the bit to 1 but then a rung later on sets it back to zero again.
its either that, or the output is forced off, or that end is keeping it from executing those rungs

Nothing normally executes after an END instruction. Most PLC program ladder programs use the END instruction to RETURN to the beginning (Top Rung) of the ladder.

Yes. The END instruction should go at the END of your program. Majority of the time this will be the last rung.

If you swap the locations of Rung 0 and Rung 3 in your program, it will start to work as you want it to.

Guys sorry nothing happen i moved the end instruction to the end of the program and nothing happen ...when i push the button(W0.00) on the NS-runtime the output(W5.14) never switch to 1 ????

I see on the screen you posted it was in MONITOR mode, but check again after you've made the change and downloaded the ladder. Ensure you have the PLC in either RUN or MONITOR mode.

As well - is that really the program in the PLC? Omron _will_ allow you to be monitoring a program that is not identical to the one in the PLC.

guys look the problem now is when i push the button in the ns runtime window nothing happen but when i force it on in the cx programmer the output in the module lighting .... so i believe there's problm with ns runtime

so i should make sure there's no same coil addresses in the Next rung

you can use the same coil in multiple rungs when using latching coil BUT then you must assure that only either SET or RESET can be executed in one cycle, not both. as for regular coil combine all the logic in one rung, since regular coils don't have latching state

....then i should make the End instruction in the last .i am right?

normally you don't have to have END at the very end since most compilers should automatically add it. END instruction are mainly used when using conditional end before the normal end of program

Last edited:
guys thanks alot :) someone solved it you should always connect the NS runtime will doing any configuration on the programming to make the ns runtime up to date :)
thanks all